There are two ways to find out who viewed the video content you posted on Instagram.
You’ll have to click the story you posted when it is still available to track who viewed the video on your Instagram story. The total number will appear in the bottom left corner. Click on it to scroll and check the names of every user who has viewed the story.
In case if you want to know about a video posted on your profile feed, click the label underneath the post. You are only able to view the total number of views but not the user names though. However, you are able to find the users who have liked it and have viewed the post.
For a video posted to your profile feed, tap the label underneath the post. Unfortunately, you can only view the total number of views but not the individual user names. You can, however, view the users who have liked it and, thus, have viewed it.
Here’s how to find out who viewed your Instagram videos.
How to see who viewed one of your Instagram stories:
1. Open Instagram on your mobile device.
2. Tap on Your Story – the icon with your profile picture – in the top left-hand corner. You can also access your story from your profile page. Both will show a colored ring around your circular profile picture.
3. Tap Activity in the bottom left corner.
4. You’ll see a pop-up with the number of viewers and a list of the people who viewed the video. You can scroll through the list to see their names.
You can now see everyone who viewed your Instagram story.
How to see who viewed your Instagram video:
1. Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Find the video you want to see the views for and tap it.
4. Underneath the video, you’ll see a total number of views as well as a few of the names of those who liked it. Tap on these labels to view more details.
5. In the details, you’ll see the total number of views listed again at the very top; the individual viewers’ names are not accessible. Scroll the list to see the names of everyone who liked the video, or use the search bar at the top to save time and search for a specific person.
You can see the number of views and a few names of the people who liked your video.