How To Share A Google Calendar and Make Scheduling Meetings Easier
Are you perhaps searching for an effective and simple way to schedule meetings? You can do that by sharing your Google calendar. It helps you by basically giving that job over to the other party. Other users can get a sight of your schedule and fix a time slot that works for both of you. That enables you to do more important jobs than studying your schedule and sharing emails about availability. Even better, it’s a pretty simple and painless process that we’ll direct you through here so you can start sharing your calendar today.
How To Share A Google Calendar With Specific Individuals:
- Head on over to Google Calendar on your computer or laptop by clicking this link. At the moment, you cannot share your Google calendar via a mobile app on your smartphone.
- On the left, you’ll find the My calendars section by scrolling down. Click on the down arrow to expand it if it’s not already expanded.
- Hover over and select the calendar you want to share and then click on the three-dot menu button.
- Select Settings and sharing and then head on over to the section located to the left called Settings for my calendars.
- From there, click on Share with specific people.
- Then click on Add people and type their email addresses in. You can enter multiple email addresses if you’d like as well.
- You’ll see a drop-down menu where you’ll also need to define what kind of permissions you’re granting that user, like whether they can see all the event details, make changes, etc. Select the appropriate option.
- Click on Send. Your contact should now be able to view the calendar.
How To Share A Google Calendar With The Public So Everybody Can See It
- From Google Calendar, head on over to the My calendars section by scrolling down the left interface.
- Expand the section by clicking on the down arrow. Then hover over and select the calendar you’d like to share.
- Click on the three-dot menu button and select Settings and sharing.
- Head on over to the section located to the left titled Settings for my calendars.
- From there, look for the Access permissions for events section and check the box labeled Make available to public.
- A pop-up will appear confirming you’re okay with everybody seeing your calendar. Click OK if so.
- Click Get shareable link > Copy link to copy the link and send it to whomever you need to.