iOS 16: How to Activate Low Power Mode With a Focus
Focus mode was introduced first in the iOS 15. This mode is an expansion of the Do Not Disturb mode which allows you to determine different permissions for apps, contacts, and various other things depending upon what you are doing,
Apple has introduced new features of the Focus Mode in the iOS 16 which is currently in beta. The feature which has caught Telemart’s attention is the Low Power Mode when a specific Focus is enabled.
You can activate the Low Power Mode, when your Focus is turned on for the Winding Down Mode. This will help you to access the apps for relaxing more easily and also will save the battery. This mode can also be turned on when the battery is low.
How to Turn On Low Power Mode with a Focus:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap Focus.
- Select the Focus mode that you want Low Power Mode to be enabled by
- Scroll down, and under “Focus Filters,” tap Add Filter.
- Under “System Filters,” tap the Low Power Mode card.
- Make sure the switch is toggled on next to Low Power Mode, then tap Add
Now, the Low Power Mode will be automatically turned on every time you turn on the Focus Mode.