Apple has introduced a number of unique changes to the iPhone’s lock screen in its iOS 16 which is currently available in the beta version.
Now Apple gives you a plethora of customizable options on the lock screen and has introduced widgets to be appeared on the Lock screen for the first time.
Not only this, but now you can also play with the style and look of the digital Clock on the lock screen.
Among the latest changes made to the digital clock, Apple now enables you to switch the time display to show Arabic Numerals, Arabic-Indic as well as Devanagari symbols.
Follow the below mentioned steps to change the clock digits to Arabic numerals, Arabic-Indic or Devanagari symbols.
- Unlock your iPhone with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Press and hold on the Lock Screen to activate the gallery view.
- If necessary, swipe to the Lock Screen wallpaper you want to edit, then tap Customize.
- Tap within the frame surrounding the time to bring up the editor panel.
- Tap the globe icon in the top-left corner of the Font & Color panel.
- Select Arabic from the options.
- When you’re finished editing, tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Lock Screen in the wallpaper gallery to activate it.