iOS 16: How to Crop a Lock Screen Wallpaper
Apple has taken the personalization of the lockscreen to the next level in its iOS 16 (beta) which haven’t been witnessed before. Now you can build a gallery of easy-to-swap wallpapers with customized unique designs.
To increase the aesthetic appeal of the pictures on the Lock screen, Apple has introduced a number of editing options in the gallery interface. One of the features allows you to crop and adjust your pictures in a quick and easy way so that they fit on the lock screen.
Follow these steps to crop lock screen wallpaper in iOS 16:
- Unlock your iPhone with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Press and hold on the Lock Screen to enter the wallpaper gallery.
- Swipe if necessary to the Lock Screen wallpaper that you want to crop, then tap Customize.
- Perform a pinch gesture on the wallpaper to crop the image and get the desired effect.
- Tap done in the top-right corner when you’ve finished making changes.
- Tap Set as Wallpaper Pair to also add the image to your Home Screen.
- Tap the wallpaper again in the gallery to activate it.